- PICS Main: Work Placement details can now be added to ZWRKX002 aims
- AdHoc: Selection and Output of Vacancy Categories has been added.
ILR Destination & Progression Output can now be sorted by Outcome Collection Date.
A User defined sub heading can be added to the spreadsheet header. This is configured on the Output Tools and Options page.
- CRM and Applicants, PICS Main: Barrier Types & Prior Qualification Title / Level / Grade / Verified can now be configured within Other General Basedata -> Miscellaneous.
- eAssessor, Form Capture App, PICS Main, Surveys and eSurveys: Validation of email addresses has now been standardised across all applications.
- eEmploy, eJobMatch: Upgraded to run on DotNet Framework 4.5
- PICS Main: LARS v6.0.0 : 14 Dec 2018 is now available in PICS
- Reporting: More preset graphs have been added to the Ofsted 2017 Interactive Report.
- Reporting: The Achievement Rates reports have been updated with new rules from V2 of the ESFA QAR Specifications. These include excluding EOP learners and including internally-transferred aims which do not have a corresponding restart aim.
- Reporting: The “PED achieve in next unfinalled period” option is now available from the Schedulable Reports Learner Status Report.
- Reporting: Map Code is now available as an Achievement Rates analysis.
- Claims and Profiles, Reporting: Employer Earned Claim items now have subcontractor rates applied to them when shown in funding reports.
- Claims and Profiles, Reporting: When running claims in profile mode, and aims with an outcome of 8 (Not yet known) will now forecast achievement and balancing payments on the aim’s actual end date.
- eEmploy: The Customer Activity Overview could display unexpected HTML effects. Now fixed.
- Form Capture App: Multiple Items questions in FCA now respect the “Answer Mandatory” option.
- PICS Main: There was an issue where using the right click context menu in the multi-select boxes for Cohort details in Other General Base Data wasn’t causing validation to work. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: Clicking on a checkbox in the RUI or PMC fields on the ILR when there are other errors on the form could give rise to a “List index out of bounds” error. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: The ILP Learning & Contact Hours form could show data from the previous learner if they were on a similar programme. Now fixed.
- Reporting: The Learner Audit Report was not respecting LDM code 363 (Learners in receipt of low wages) in the “Full funding indicator” report option. Now fixed