- AdHoc: Selection and Output of Projected Funding is now available
- PICS Main: A new extract of the OfQual register is available – taken 14/01/2019
- Reporting: In the Report Scheduler there is now a new option under the Common section named Projected Claim Run. This can be used to generate Projected Claims on a schedule which can be output via AdHoc.
- AdHoc, Claims and Profiles, Reporting: In the Tools menu of the Funding Calculator there is a new option “Generate Projected Claims”. This can be used to calculate Projected Claims that can be output via AdHoc.
- Claims and Profiles: The ESF Contract Manager now retains the Subcontractor for ILR Generated Claims.
- CRM and Applicants, Form Capture App, SOAP Service: More Learner and Applicant fields are now available on Activity forms. They can be found on the new field selector in the form designer. These fields are not imported back into the Learner or Applicant when the Activity form is submitted.
Organisation Contact Methods are now validated in the data capture.
- eAdmin, eAssessor, eRecruit, eTutor: File uploaders now use a different third party component.
- eAssessor: If Health and Safety reviews are enabled in PICS, it is now possible to create them in eAssessor.
- eRecruit: There was an issue whereby the help button in eRecruit was not redirecting to relevant PICS Online Help pages. Now fixed.
- eRecruit: Various minor improvements have been made: Applicant ULN visible on Applicant details page, Activity type visible on Activity details page, label for creating new opportunities now clearer, creating money activities now links to the currently opened entity.
- Form Capture App: Printable templates created using the “Make Template” tool now use untruncated fieldnames
- Imports and Exports, PICS Main: LLWR: The GDPR field (LP83) is now available on the data capture form
- PelControl: There was an issue where running Software Updates from PelControl would cause it to refuse to run PICS or Reports. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: There is a new configuration option to specify the level of error caused if the Learner Cohort field is left blank. The “Error level on blank Cohort” can be set to Error, Warning or None. Report filters have been altered to include options to include/exclude Blank cohorts.
- PICS Main: There was an issue where users with a Long Username would not be able to access User and Password Maintenance. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: The Learner Change Requests feature will no longer be available in PICS, eAssessor or eTutor from 11th March 2019. After this date all users will be migrated to use COLD (Change of Learner Details) which offers the same functionality as Learner Change Requests, but with the ability to authorise requests if required.
- PICS Main: Qualification Last Achievement Certification dates in the LARS are now imported into PICS Qualification basedata when there is a new LARS extract.
- PICS Main: LARS v6.0.0 : 09 Jan 2019 and ORGANISATION v3.0.0: 11 Jan 2019 are now available in PICS
- PICS Main: A configuration option “Include Units in Export to OneFile” has been added for the OneFile interface. The default setting is Yes, the current behaviour.
- Reporting: The QAR Reconciler now matches PICS and QAR data on Standard code where relevant. The reconciliation report now includes Standard code.
- REST API: Two new filtering parameters have been added to trainees in the REST Service, it is now possible to filter down to trainees with and expected end date before or after the dates which you have provided.
- Claims and Profiles: The FM36 Calculator now generates claims for Employer Earned Balancing and Completion Payments.
- Claims and Profiles: There was an issue whereby the Learner Status Report displayed the SSA codes of an apprenticeship standard learner’s main aim rather than the SSA code of their apprenticeship standard. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles: The FM36 Calculator was not correctly paying Framework Uplift Balancing Payments when an Apprentice has an Expected End date on the last day of a month. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles, PICS Main: The FM36 Funding Calculator was not correctly calculating disadvantage funding and young apprentice uplifts. Now fixed.
- CRM and Applicants: There was an issue where adding the first Category to Vacancy Attributes would cause an error. Now fixed.
- CRM and Applicants: There was an issue with CRM Attendance Activities being set with codes which are too long. Now fixed.
- CRM and Applicants, eRecruit: Opportunities transitions between explicitly parent statuses were not showing as of 15.20.006.04. Now fixed.
- eAdmin: Invalid Apprenticeship Standard codes could cause errors when displaying the Learner list. Now fixed.
- eEmploy: There was an issue where Mandatory UDFs would be able to be saved without any details filled in. Now fixed.
- eRecruit: Category filters for applicants was not working. Now fixed.
- Form Capture App: There was a bug causing EMPNAME bookmarks sometimes not be filled in. Now fixed.
- Form Capture App: Label text was disappearing when resizing while editing a form. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: When adding a new Apprentice, if using a Qualification Plan that is set up with either LDM 356 or 361, any TNP records set will not carry through to the Learner Record. Now fixed.
- Reporting: Scheduled Backup database directories are now sorted alphabetically by prefix.
PICS now suppress error messages during scheduled software updates if the user has not requested an update.