- AdHoc, Course Manager, Reporting: Course Manager has been added as a top level data type for Selection and Output
Improvements to the display Selection items includes a button to indicate which items have picklists.
- Claims and Profiles: The Funding Calculator now generates a process warning for Co-Invested FM36 Apprentices that have completed their programme but do not have sufficient paid Employer contributions.
- CRM and Applicants, PICS Main: It is now possible to permanently delete soft deleted Officers from PICS using GDPR tools in CRM.
- Claims and Profiles: A new Earnings Adjustment Statement tool has been added to the Tools menu in the SFA funding calculator which can be used to generate the EAS Claims CSV file.
- Claims and Profiles: The ESF Contract Manager report has been updated to output the complete expected date, as seen in the grid.
- CRM and Applicants: A SysStatus column has been added to CRM list views.
- CRM and Applicants, eApply, PICS Main, Reporting: Labels that previously said PAMS or PelAMS have been changed to Applicants and those saying Key Skills now say Functional Skills (unless explicitly referring to old Key Skills)
- CRM and Applicants, Misc Tools: The “Single Organisation” importer can now import multiple Organisations. An “Import All” button is shown in the same way as for the Applicant importer. It can also import multiple Contacts and Officers for each organisation. See the specification for more details: https://pellcomp.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/POH/pages/320602597/PICS+Single+Organisation+Import+Specification
- eEmploy, eJobMatch: Updated eEmploy Catalyst integration to One Assess.
- Misc Tools, PICS Main: If the LRS returned an error when processing a learner, newer LRS response codes would be shown in PICS as “Unexpected LRS Error code”. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: The non ILR Framework/Apprenticeship Achievement Date field has been moved from the Programme Aim historic fields to the Episode details page.
- PICS Main: The Off-the-job hours button in the ILR Screen has been repositioned to make it more accessible. The full Contact & Learning Hours data capture is now available from the Off-the-Job hours summary screen.
- PICS Main: ILR HHS data capture is now always accessible when there is underlying data
- Reporting: The Demographics Analysis Report now uses the Learner’s post-completion Destination and Progression values to calculate in job status for leavers.
- Reporting: Qualification Weight has been added to the Qualification Plan output from the Contracts Report.
- Claims and Profiles: Unemployed Co-financed FM36 Apprentices were not being calculated as fully funded by the ESFA. Now Fixed.
- CRM and Applicants, eEmploy: For Work Programme customers that are employed but claiming benefit for a period of time before stopping, Job Tracking was using the Job Start date when it should using the tracking effective date to set the Job Outcome milestone date. Now fixed.
- Imports and Exports: Due to a recent FIS upgrade the ILR exporter would not prompt to validate an ILR file in the FIS when saving. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: The Funding button on the ILR was not displaying correct figures for FM36 Apprentices where a programme was split over multiple episodes. Now fixed
- PICS Main: The SLC Loan Reconciler now handles learners that have bee transferred to another provider within the same dataset.
- PICS Main: The Job Tracking screen for DWP learners in PICS was creating the wrong Milestones for NEA learners. Now fixed
- PICS Main: JCP programmes can now enter 20 characters into the Client Number
- Reporting: Scheduled Reports could cause an Access Violation on close if a report with a description between 28 and 35 characters long had been loaded. Yes it really was super specific and trust us it took ages to track this one down, but it’s now fixed.
- Reporting: Age in Year on new Occupancy Report was not always calculating correctly. Now fixed.