- CRM and Applicants: User Definable Action Plans sections are now included in the action plan mail merge.
- eAssessor: “Other files” can now be selected to add as evidence using the eAssessor mobile app on Android devices.
- Form Capture App: It is now possible to specify a default Webservice endpoint for new systems in a standalone configuration file. New systems are also no longer prompted for a customer ID.
- Form Capture App, PICS Main: Form Capture Manager now check the number of installed FCA user licences against the Users with the FCA permission enabled. Until Monday 20th November 2017 this will just be a warning, allowing you time to disable dormant accounts, remove the permission from users who do not need it and purchase additional licences as necessary. After this date, the Approve, Reassign and Reject buttons will be disabled.
You can get a list of FCA User in User and Password Maintenance from the Main –> Additional Tools menu.
- PICS Main: When editing a learner against a Welsh FundOrg, the gender can be set to Other, in line with the LLWR data exchange specification.
- AdHoc, PICS Main, Reporting: Old SSA, Occupational Area and Skills for Life fields (pre-2010) have been removed from the AdHoc Reporting output options.
- Claims and Profiles, Reporting: Derbyshire Network invoicing system now shows the ULN in the report, and the Band and Higher/Lower columns have been removed.
- CRM and Applicants: PRaP Checkbox Report outcome filter now includes provider end codes.
- CRM and Applicants, eJobMatch: eJobMatch users can now self-certify that they attended an event via a new “I Attended” button. This sets their status against the event as “Self certified attended”.
- CRM and Applicants, PICS Main: A new PICS Configuration option has been added allowing the ability to skip entering achievement date against a milestone when trying to claim it. The achievement date will be defaulted from the expected date.
- eJobMatch: eJobMatch can now be configured to allow logged-in learners, applicants and organisations to create activities.
- Imports and Exports: Applicant CSV importer now has an Import All option, allowing you to import multiple applicants from the same file.
- Imports and Exports, PICS Main: Welsh data capture and export is now available for “LP75 – Provider Learning Programme Reference”, “LP82 – Apprenticeship Levy Indicator”, “LP81 – Second Tier Subcontractor” and “LA07 – Provider Learning Aim Reference”.
- Reporting: Loading directories to check for Reports to run now happens during runtime – not just on service start/resume. The load of directories now also copes with DFS file lock problems.
- SOAP Service: SOAP service has been upgraded to work with new windows 10 update.
- Claims and Profiles: Relaxed validation in Funding Calculator when a learner had different ACT values and EAS across multiple periods.
- Claims and Profiles: The funding calculator would incorrectly consider a learner eligible for 90 or 365 day payments if they leave before this duration but end in the period in which this duration falls. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles: Changes to ESFA Disadvantage/Uplift postcode tables resulted in duplication of data in reports and claims, for those postcodes with rate changes dated from 1st August 2017. Now fixed.
- eAdmin: When setting the transition date for payments in a batch, we would incorrectly set the time of the transition to be in the future. Now fixed.
- eAssessor: When logged in to another web application, using app switching to log directly in to eAssessor could result in the user having to enter their password again. Now fixed.
- Form Capture App, SOAP Service: Import of CRM activities could fail with an error message “Actual end date has been entered but status is ‘Pending'”. Now fixed.
- Imports and Exports: When exporting an FM36 learner with an actual end in a future academic year we no longer export the latest ACT’s To date. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: When attempting to restore backups from backup files greater than 2GB in size the backup process would fail. Now fixed.
- Reporting: When running the Auto SMS / Email report and an error occurs during the generation of learner contact records, all following contact records would not be created. Now fixed.
- Reporting: When running the Achievement Rates report for 2017, learners with overdue planned breaks from 2014 were not being included in the 2015 overall totals as expected. Now fixed.