Using the PICS Standard reports including:
- Most switchboard reports covered in detail*
- Learn how to enable and use the Reports interface
- Understand the new Interactive Occupancy & Ofsted Reports
- Discover useful outputs in the increasingly important Reports Scheduler
- Print individual learner reports, e.g. ILR, learning plan, funding history
- Manipulate your report data in Microsoft Excel
*AdHoc Reporting is not covered by this event. If you require further guidance please contact the Pellcomp Support Team.
Outcome: Greater understanding of the standard PICS reporting tools, their purpose and use.
Prerequisites: Some previous experience of PICS would be desirable.
Who Should Attend?: New PICS Administrators and MI staff who need to use the reporting facilities of PICS.
IMPORTANT: You need to bring a laptop computer with you – temporary PICS software and data will be loaded on the day from USB sticks and removed at the end. Please ensure the laptop will allow this.
Note that iPads and other tablets are not suitable; small screen notebooks are not recommended.
Lunch and refreshments are included.