- AdHoc: Output of Devolved SOF for Applicant, Learners, and Component Aims with Learning Start Date Postcodes has been added.
Selection of Organisations by EDRS URN has been added.
The “Max Spreadsheet Column Width” can be set in PICS Config
- PICS Main: Data capturing for new Apprenticeship Standard learners now includes 2 expected end dates. The Learning Expected and EPA Expected End. These are used to populate the ILR Programme Aim and PICS Episode Expected end dates.
- Form Capture App, Imports and Exports: A new field “LRN_EXPEND” has been added to the Form Capture App and CSV importer.
- PICS Main: When generating dates from Qualification Plans – qualifications that are Not Reported or Non funding body are not used to calculate the Learning Expected End, but are used to calculate the EPA Expected End.
More details can be found in our help guide.
- LARS v7.0.0 : 11th Nov 2019 and FIS 1.0.8 14th Nov 2019 are now available in PICS.
- Claims and Profiles: The Funding Age Band as displayed in the Learner Status Report, and the Age Band used in Budget Manger is now determined by the Original Start Date of the Earliest Programme Aim for FM36 Programmes. The Aim Original Start date has also been added to the Learner Status Report.
- Claims and Profiles: The FIS mdb reconciler has been re-enabled in the Claims Reconciler for 2019.
- Claims and Profiles, PICS Main, Reporting: PICS has been updated to use the 2019 LARS reference data where required.
- eAssessor: Once an IV Plan Item is completed, all users linked to the Learner will be capable of viewing the IV Plan Item.
- PICS Main: Additional Notes Fields: The picklists for Codes field can now be edited in Other General Base Data. The Import & Export tool for these is now working again.
Qualification Basedata Maintenance: SSA 2019 data capture was missing.
- PICS Main: A configuration option has been added for “ILR HE Aim Data always recordable for Level 4+ Aims”
- PICS Main: PICS no longer adds 7 days to the Expected End Date for Apprenticeship Learners when the Qualification Plan duration is 12 months (ILR rules DateOfBirth_46 & DateOfBirth_47 have changed in 2019/20)
These are changes to the PICS Database structure to support future features. When they are available they will be announced as New Features or Improvements in the relevant Release Notes.
- PICS Main: Memo file packing and preparation for logging in PICSWeb
- Claims and Profiles: The FM36 Funding Calculator was not paying instalments for Residual TNPs created after the Apprentice’s expected end date. Now fixed.
- Imports and Exports: The 2019 Exporter (new mode) was not excluding some non-programme-based aims which ended before 01/08/2019. Now fixed.
- Imports and Exports: The 2019 Exporter (new mode) was not removing leading zeros from appropriate Learning Delivery FAM codes. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: The survey results viewer would display the number of selected answers for drop-down style questions incorrectly. Now fixed.
- PICS Main, Reporting: ILR Learning Start Date Postcode was shown for Traineeship aims. Now fixed.
Audit Report was incorrectly reporting Traineeship aims with Learning Start Date Postcodes.