- AdHoc: Option to re-name output field headers now only visible to supervisor or database administrator users.
- AdHoc, PICS Main: Some settings have been migrated from the AdHoc Reports output Tools & Options page and the .ini config file to the PICS Configuration Settings page as system-wide settings.
- CRM and Applicants, eEmploy, Form Capture App, Misc Tools: Web Applications now require version 4.7.2 of the .Net Framework
- eTutor: Spreadsheets of course attendance in eTutor were being produced in the outdated XLS file format. They will now be created in the standard XLSX format.
- Form Capture App: It is now no longer possible to save import field names in the Form Capture App Form Builder with ‘&’ characters.
- PICS Main: LDM code 364 (AEB run-down contract) has been added, and the end date for LDM code 345 (Sheffield City Region Skills Bank) has been extended.
- PICS Main: When a Learner end date is back-dated, any attendance records dated after the Learner’s end date will be deleted.
- PICS Main: LARS v6.0.0 : 28 Feb 2019 and ORGANISATION v3.0.0: 28 Feb 2019 are now available in PICS.
- Reporting: Removed spurious warning from the log files regarding firewall TLS tampering when sending emails.
- eAssessor: It is no longer possible to view COLD Details when logged into eAssessor as an Organisation.
- eAssessor: There was an issue with Activities in eAssessor not working correctly for users with keychain logins as no officer was found for the user. Now if the user has no officer linked, they will use the officer attached to their parent user.
- eAssessor, PICS Main: Sending an email notification when sending PICS Messages would sometimes use the wrong sender address. Now fixed.
- eAssessor, PICS Main: There was an issue with the calculations for historic progression charts for learners with completed learning outcomes and assessment criteria. Now fixed.
- eEmploy, eJobMatch: There was an issue with certain activity types missing when creating a new activity for Action Plans. Now fixed.
- Form Capture App: There was a bug preventing time questions from submitting correctly. Now fixed.
- Imports and Exports: There was an issue where we weren’t exporting ProgType and StdCode for Non-funded standard aims. Now fixed.
- Misc Tools: If network updates are configured, Software Updates now ensures there is a copy of every update PUP file in the network update folder, any missing PUP files will be automatically downloaded.
- PICS Main: There was an issue with SLC Loan Expected Payments being split into too many payments. Now fixed.