- CRM and Applicants, eEmploy: NEA tracking feature added to Trainees
- eEmploy: It’s now possible to add a vacancy directly against an organisation.
- Form Capture App, REST API, SOAP Service: Added current placement to Learner object in SOAP and REST.
- PICS Main: Extract of OfQual qualifications and units taken 6th June 2017
- AdHoc: Output of Dated FAM Description has been added
- AdHoc: Selection and Output of “ILR Small Employer (SEM)” added.
- AdHoc: Selection and Output of AS Cohort and Status added.
- Claims and Profiles: Apprenticeship Reforms funding calculations were not identifying English and Maths aims correctly. This would result in funding being applied to aims when it shouldn’t be. Now fixed.
- CRM and Applicants: The following rates have been added for subcontracting FM36 Apprenticeships:
RPrRt – Apprenticeship programme rate,
RMtEn – Apprenticeship maths and English rate, and
RPrIn – Provider incentives rate.
- CRM and Applicants, eEmploy: Added Generic PRaP settings to enable validation of job tracking records when claiming job milestones.
- eRecruit: We have tidied up the user interface a little to bring it in line with our other web apps. There are no significant changes to layout, but forms will now have labels on the same line as the input box to save space.
- PICS Main: Now automatically selecting the OneFile pathway when enrolling learners if only one is available.
- PICS Main: PICS help file is updated to version 15.00.013.03 released 23/05/2017. For full details see the page ‘Changes to PICS > May 2017 PICS V15.00.013’. Changes include:
New section on upload to Apprenticeship Service.
New section on new reports interface.
Improvements to Client Selection Screen for Apprenticeship Service filtering & data processing.
Various enhancements for FM36 funding and data processing.
New page for learner file attachments.
Budget Manager updated for FM36.
CRM Opportunities est revenue taken from FM36 agreed prices.
Improved ordering of sections and old facilities removed.
- PICS Main: LARS v4.0.0: 08 Jun 2017 and FIS ORGANISATION v3.0.0: 12 Jun 2017 are now available in PICS
- REST API, SOAP Service: Added the following fields to the learner object: Programme, GroupSubgroup, Cohort, ProgrammeEndType, ProviderEndCode, ProviderDestinationCode
These are changes to the PICS Database structure to support future features. When they are available they will be announced as New Features or Improvements in the relevant Release Notes.
- PICS Main: Added an explicit field to Learners for Pellcomp Hosted Survey ID. pcTrnDet.Pell_Hosted_Surveys_GUID
- PICS Main: The PICS annual base data such as cohorts, funding organisations etc. will be copied forward to 2017 on the 11th July.
- AdHoc: Output of specific Organisation Event Activities and their Learner’s and Applicant’s was outputting extra blank rows for actors of other types. Now fixed.
- AdHoc: FM36 Apprenticeships have been added to the Generic Training Groups selections. Frameworks have been added to the relevant groups with FM35 Frameworks, and Standards have been added by level. The descriptions have been adjusted to reflect this – i.e. “Advanced Apprenticeship” is now “Adv Fwk / Std Lev 3 Apps”
- Claims and Profiles: The Annual Profile Manager was not showing monthly payments for 16-19 Traineeships. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles: Funding calculator was incorrectly calculating monthly classroom payments. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles: The FM36 funding process was selecting the wrong Employment Status record when determining small employers. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles: Budget Manager now includes the previous year’s profile values when “Year to Date totals” and “Inc prior year starts” are selected.
- CRM and Applicants: Categories for Action Plan activities was missing. Now fixed.
- eAssessor: The last/next reviews report was excluding learners who only had unattended events. Now fixed.
- eAssessor: Added TLS 1.1 support to eAssessor mobile.
- eEmploy: Optimised XML based mail merges to run up to 30 seonds quicker.
- eEmploy: UDFs were not being shown for milestones when they should be. Now fixed.
- Misc Tools: There was an issue causing PICS Access to crash when being run with a 64bit version of Microsoft Access. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: Users with the DB Admin permission can now restore backups over READONLY databases.
- PICS Main: ACT data capture restricted to Maths/English component aims only.
- PICS Main: Validation of Component Aims open after the PICS Episode has ended was an error not a warning. Now fixed.
- Reporting: Achievements rates reports no longer changes ordering of analysis sections after selecting multiple.
- Reporting: AdHoc reports were not correctly handling
Site options from the Reports Scheduler. Now fixed.
- REST API: Newly created PICS users could get an error when attempting to use the REST API. Now fixed.
- Surveys and eSurveys: If a user was logged in to eSurveys, navigating to the root page could require them to login again. Now fixed: The user will now be shown the surveys available screen.
- Surveys and eSurveys: There was an issue when trying to sync hosted eSurveys users with OneFile. Now Fixed.