- eApply: We have improved this applications memory management which should lead to it being less memory hungry.
- eRecruit, PICS Main: Two new settings have been added to PICS Configuration to allow the hiding of dormant Qualification Plans when filtering the Trainee List in PICS and Opportunities in eRecruit. These settings are available in the General and Web Apps tabs respectively.
- PICS Main: The Withdrawal Reason code 48 will be visible from 1st August 2019
- PICS Main: Descriptions for SOF 110-116 updated
- PICS Main: Descriptions of MCF & ECF codes 5 have been updated.
- Reporting: The Achievement Rates Report now includes several changes from the 2018 QAR dataset specifications (version 1) published by the ESFA.
- Reporting: The QAR Reconciler now identifies where aims on the “PICS not QAR” tab are excluded from the QAR and shows the reason they are excluded,
- Claims and Profiles: The FM36 Funding Calculation was calculating Framework Uplift Balancing payments incorrectly if the learner has had a break in learning during their programme. Now fixed.
- Claims and Profiles: The FM36 Calculator would duplicate eligible 90 and 365 day payments if the apprentice temporarily ends and restarts in the period that the payment is expected. Now fixed.
- Form Capture App: Qualification plan controls were not functioning as intended. Now fixed.
Android toolbar icons are now working again.
In certain circumstances, forms were being rejected due to a missing “ModifiedBy” value. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: Data Capture time Validation of HE Country of Domicile was not working. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: The FM36 Single Learner Funding Details spreadsheet would always incorrectly show “No” in the “Has EHC” column. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: Validation between Episode Expected End and Programme Aim Expected End dates was not triggered when the Episode Expected End was changed. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: Learner Contacts stopped being ordered by date. Now fixed.
- PICS Main: There was an issue with Qualification Plans on the Plan Elements tab where the Delivery Location field was only displaying a list of Subcontractors to pick from when it should be showing Delivery Providers and Subcontractors. Now fixed.
- Reporting: The Learner Status Report was not showing all details for loan funded learners’ aims. Now fixed.
- SOAP Service: There was an issue with FCA for Desktop whereby searches for Applicants would timeout in databases with a large number of Applicants. Now fixed.
- Surveys and eSurveys: There was an issue with the survey response viewer where viewing non mandatory “Single Item from a List” questions would cause an error. Now fixed.